The Little Voice Movement Terms and Conditions
This Little Voice Movement is currently intended only for the residents of Canada and will be interpreted according to Canadian law.
The Little Voice Movement (“Program“) is a fundraising campaign that enables registered individuals (“Ambassadors“) to raise funds for 1) their school, 2) their community or 3) their future with support from Little Voice.
FOR MY SCHOOL
Before registering to fundraise on behalf of your school, please ensure that your principal is aware of the Program and has approved your fundraising campaign.
This Program has currently been approved with the Ottawa Catholic School Board (OCSB); however, teachers and students with the OCSB must still inform their principals and obtain approval.
FOR MY COMMUNITY
Little Voice reserves the right to determine the types of fundraising campaigns accepted under the community platform. If fundraising on behalf of a local charity or not-for-profit, please ensure to include the charity/not-for-profit name upon registration.
FOR MY FUTURE
In order to start a movement under this platform, a parent or guardian’s name must be included upon registration.
There is no time limit for the length of your movement.
More than one individual can register to be part of the same movement. When registering, please ensure to include the movement’s name that you wish to join. Little Voice will confirm with the original Ambassador (“Leading Ambassador“) that you are able to join their movement. Once approved, a confirmation e-mail will confirm that you are able to start promoting on behalf of the movement. Compensation, if not made directly to a school, charity, or not-for-profit, will be made according to the original registration with the Leading Ambassador.
- This Program is open to all legal residents of Canada.
- There is no age limit to become an Ambassador. Children under the age of 16 must include a parent or guardian’s contact information when registering.
- Registration is free. To join, visit “Become a Little Voice Ambassador” and follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- More than one individual can register under a movement with confirmation from Little Voice and the Leading Ambassador.
- Only residents of Ottawa are eligible to sell books in-person using our printable sales forms (“Form“). Little Voice must approve your movement’s use of the Form.
Only those movements identified on our website are legally registered to be part of this Program. In addition, registered movements using our Form in Ottawa will be identified.
Please ensure to review our list of movements on our website before providing any money to an individual representing themselves as an Ambassador to this Program. If you suspect that someone is using our Program illegally, please advise us as soon as possible or e-mail us for confirmation of their affiliation to our movement.
Little Voice will pay five dollars from every book sale registered under an Ambassador’s movement. Payments will be made on a quarterly basis from the date of registration. Payments will be sent by either PayPal or cheque, or any other means deemed reasonable by Little Voice.
Upon registration, Ambassadors will receive a coupon code to track their sales. If the coupon code is not used, Little Voice will be unable to confirm the sale to your movement. Please ensure to include your coupon code when promoting your fundraising campaign.
IN-PERSON (OTTAWA ONLY)
Residents in Ottawa are eligible to use our Form to promote their movement in-person. Please e-mail Little Voice before any use of this Form in order to receive confirmation and be registered on our website. Sales made using our Form will be collected on a month-to-month basis, with deliveries occurring at the same time to the Ambassador. Ambassadors will be liable for any loss of money or product that is not delivered.
All sales made online will be subject to Canada Post delivery rates. Books will be shipped directly from Little Voice to the buyer within three to five business days.
Sales made in Ottawa using our Form will be delivered directly to the Ambassador once a month who will then be responsible for ensuring that all books are delivered accordingly.
- Little Voice reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any Ambassador or movement it finds to be: (a) violating the Terms and Conditions; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the Program; (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or (d) for any other similar conduct. Any attempt by an Ambassador or any other individual to undermine the legitimate operation of this Program may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should any such attempt be made, Little Voice reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In the event that an Ambassador engages in behaviour that (as determined by Little Voice in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Little Voice reserves the right to terminate their movement early, in whole or in part, without compensation.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Little Voice is not responsible for any: failure of or problems with the Internet; problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; failure, interruption or delay of any book sale to be received or processed, including failure resulting from technical, human or other error; technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; any communication not received due to an Ambassador’s spam filter, user’s system or internet connection; and late, lost misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to compensate an Ambassador.
- Little Voice is not responsible for any monies lost should an Ambassador fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you suspect an individual is using this Program illegally, please contact us immediately.
- Under no circumstances will Little Voice be required to award more compensation to an Ambassador than what is indicated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Each Ambassador is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes related to receipt of direct compensation through this Program (this primarily relates to payments made directly through the “For my Future” platform).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By registering for this Program, each Ambassador consents to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purpose of administering this Program by Little Voice.
- By registering for this Program, each Ambassador acknowledges that Little Voice may communicate with Ambassadors via e-mail with respect to communicating the results of their movement and compensation. No marketing communications will be received by Ambassadors unless Ambassadors provide Little Voice with explicit permission to do so.